Helicopter tours of Kailash for those who are short of time or cannot take the rigours of a grueling high altitude road journey. The tour uses fixed wing aircraft for the flight from Kathmandu to Nepalganj and from there to Simikot. From Simikot a helicopter flies to Hilsa. Deluxe landcruisers are then used to reach lake Manasarovar.
Day 01 Fly to Kathmandu. Our represantative will meet the group in the Airport and transfer is provided to the Hotel. (Deluxe Hotel)
Day 02 Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
Day 03 Fly to Nepalgunj. O/nt. at Hotel Batika.
Day 04 Early morning flight to Simikot (2921m). Excursion in the village and O/nt. for acclimatization. O/nt. at lodge in Simikot.
Day 05 Fly to Hilsa by Helicopter. A 45 minutes trek to the boarder town of Sher, first Tibetan Town. Drive to Purang. O/nt. at Camp.
Day 06 Acclimatization in Purang. 0/nt.at Camp.
Day 07 Drive to Lake Manasarover and excursion around the lake.
Day 08 After puja drive to Darchen (4700m).
Day 09 Drive to Darboche and trek to Dirapuk (4775m) 12Kms / 6 – 7Hrs. Camp.
Day 10 Trek to Zuthul Puk. (4700m) 22 Kms / 10 – 11Hrs. Camp.
Day 11 End Kailash Parikarma near Darchen (4700m) 4 – 5 hrs. and drive to Hilsa. Camp
Day 12 Fly Hilsa / Nepalgunj / Kathmandu. (Deluxe Hotel)
Day 13 Final departure or join some other programs in Nepal.
• Per person INRS: 1, 60,000.00 for Indian national.
• Per person INRS: 1, 70,000.00 for NRI.
• Per Person USD: 4250.00 for Western clients
* Arrival / Departure transfers
* 3 Ninghts accommodation in Kathmandu twin sharing & BB basis
* Full day Sightseeing Pashupatinath Darshan & Boudhnath Temple on private vehicle.
* Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Simikot / Nepalgunj on scheduled flight
* Helicopter charter between Simikot / Hilsa / Simikot
* Accommodation at Hotel Batika in Nepalgunj and Lodge in Simikot on full board Basis
* Sherpa staff including of Guide, Cook & Helpers, Full Camping equipment
* Freshly cooked full board vegetarian meals during during trip
* 4 WD Japanese Landcruizers + Support truck
* English speaking Tibetan Guide
* Kailash Permit
* Yaks & Yakmen during Parikarma
* Tibet / China Visa Fee
* Oxygen & Gamow Bag
* Airport Taxes.